Saturday, July 21, 2012

Evening Team Building Events



Game Show Trivia

The Team Trivia quiz with a difference….It is a well-known that everybody enjoys a trivia quiz and this is particularly true of our interactive game show: phenomenally successful for any type of group, it can incorporate any required themes, shaping them around your requirements. Our game shows are a combination of all the best interactive participation games you’ve ever played - and one or two that you haven’t!  




This is a trivia night with a difference in which teams will be required to solve puzzles and riddles, use a bit of lateral thinking and draw on all their reserves of general knowledge in order to come out on top...

1 comment:

Deniyo Nil said...

Yeah I also enjoy playing trivia quiz with my friends, and it seems your team has also enjoyed the game. It’s really a great idea for my corporate event planning, I will include this game in my event. And I am sure everyone will be gonna enjoy it. Any other ideas dear for me?